Thursday, May 06, 2010

Here we go again...

Kenny calls me last night from an unknown number and says his phone won't let him dial out, that it keeps saying he's approaching his limit. I tell him I'll check it out as soon as I get upstairs. So I go, extend his minutes, and it's fine. Til I stop to think, "How the heck has he gone over his minutes?" So I log back in and check his history and I see a number that I don't recognize. I check his text messages and it's there, too. I block my ID on my cell phone and I call the number. It goes straight to the voicemail of some chick named Betty. I've told him that if he wants to make this work after the hell he put me through when I was pregnant with Ively that he had to tell me about any contact he had to have with female coworkers. I've heard nothing about this. I'm trying to handle things better this time around. I will not be in the dark. I will make my decisions based on facts. If he's playing around again, then that will be the unspoken message that he doesn't want to be married anymore. He's a selfish, egocentric, sociopath and I'm tired of trying.

He didn't come home last night. He had an arrest and said he would see if he could do a double. I wonder if he just left his phone at the precinct and went to "Betty's" house. I'll find out soon enough. Back to taking SAM-e, I guess.

No comments: